Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hail the King of Bullshit.....ME!!

This I definitely have to share with you guys.....Is a real life situation in which it happenned barely 6 hours ago...I was on the way home from Sunway Pyramid when I receive a sms from Jamie to Tah Pai at her place subang. At that point of time, I was on Federal Highway in which I for one wasted no time in confirming my attendance with her (mahjong addict what to do) and I was told to call si lai-Jason to double confirm....As I was chatting happily over the phone while waiting for the amazingly long traffic light to turn red, a Police car pass by and the damn driver just had to look into my car...The policeman had the courtesy to just come out of the car just like that without asking me to pull over somewhere else...Do note, at this point of time there was a long queue behind my car...Below is the conversation I had with that Brainless Ass Police...

Police: Boy, you tahu you buat apa salah tak??

Durwin: Tak tahu lar pakcik....Ini aku pun nak tanya pakcik...

Police: Adakah anda guna telefon bimbit tadi?

Durwin: Ya, saya ada guna

Police: Habis, kenapa you kata you tak tahu you buat apa salah..You guna telefon bimbit dalam kereta adalah satu kesalahan besar.

Durwin: Tapi pakcik, undang-undang kata tak boleh guna telefon bimbit semasa memandu..Saya sekarang bukan memandu, saya tengah tunggu traffic light...dahlah saya pull handbreak dan telah mengambil langkah-langkah keselamatan termasuk memakai seat-belt.

Police: You jangan main dengan saya..Abang lebih fasih dengan undang-undang sebab saya Polis.(Is obvious he just wants to pretend to issue the saman in hopes I would give some
donation so that he could buy some kuih raya) Anda telah melakukan kesalahan dan
abang sebagai polis perlu menjalankan tanggungjawab dan memberi saman. Faham?

Durwin: Kalau abang nak bagi saman atas sebab saya tak begitu fasih bahasa melayu dan telah
interpret salah undang-undang, terpaksalah saya ambik..(I seriously mention the above
sentence word by word, and thank god he didnt reply `Kalau you kata you tak tahu
bahasa melayu, impossible you tahu guna perkataan Fasih', as if he did mampuslah aku)

Amazingly, he just let me off with a short warning and told me that undang-undang say we are not allowed to use handphone in the car when you are a driver...So guys, it pays to bullshit once in a while and pls HAIL THE KING OF BULLSHIT....


You Know You Want to Know,
Durwin Tan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna mahjong la.....

Yan Liang, Durwin said...

hahaha...sure ka..i dont mind..set a day we go mahjong lor..XD

Anonymous said...

wei wei.. we have rotaract bonding session.. mah jong day... can kill 2 birds with one stone.. hhehhe