Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A tribute to my lovely biatch, Happy Birthday Girl !!

A special tribute to my lovely biatch, Michelle Kan who just turn 23 on the 2nd of October. She is a girl who is uniquely special or rather extremely different from the majority of girls I know and when I meant `unique' or `different', I am dead serious about it...Where on earth would you find a girl whose laughther can be so contagious and malicious and also very very very deafening till you can hear her from blocks away....A girl who curses openly in multiple languages and she is so fluent at it she even managed to adopt the `Melayu' slang when cursing in malay....A girl whom you can share ur meanest actions and she will always top it with something far worse as compared to what you might or have done...A girl who is always ready to listen to your troubles as she interprets your troubles as gossip worthy news =p...And finally a girl who proclaims herself as being so innocent when she is actually the dirtiest minded woman around....Is been almost 5 years now since we been friends, and I am truly loving every second bitching with you...


Besides the point, She FINALLY (after much pestering) spent the whole clan to a lovely wholesome dinner at a superb restaurant, Pantai Seafood in conjunction with her birthday celebration..I guess is enough with the chit chat, I shall let the pictures do the talking now...





Durwin and His Royal Highness Queen Bitch, Michelle Kan

Michelle and Rum

Carol, Durwin, Michelle & Rum

The Superb Groupie...Love ya peeps..

Dishes of the Night, the Prawn was exceptionally Amazing!!

Salted Egg Crab (Good Shit!!!)

Evidence of a Superb Dinner...Laughther

Pui Pui Ling

Teacher Sau Ping

Botak Samuel

Thank you so much people for the eventful night and I for one, am definitely looking forward for our upcoming last minute JB trip...With great friends like this, life for me is indeed great at the moment...Thanks again Queen Bitch Michelle for the dinner and do set up another `heng tai' night for more bitching sessions...

Loving my Friends more and more,

Durwin Tan

No comments: