Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Johor oh Johor - Oct'08

Finally, I have time to update this barren blog of mine....Anyways past few weeks have been pretty hectic as I was basically going for multiple trips without giving a damn about my soon-to-be due assignment in which I know I am so gonna regret it soon...First up, is my very last minute road trip to Johor with teacher sau ping, carol, alan, and alvin to meet the konon-nya lonely pui pui ling. Sau Ping, Carol and I left KL early in the morning as we were `SO' free that we decided to take a detour to Muar to have a makan galore first before heading towards Skudai. First up, Breakfast @ Longkang...We had my favourite Soft kaya bun, Mee mix with multiple gravy and as well as Otak-otak...

The ladies...^^

Multiple Gravy Longkang Me...Super Yummy...and it only cost RM2.00 a plate..


2nd Stop: Barely ten minutes after the first meal, we find ourselves heading to `si be loh' to tah pau more FOOD to eat...And the end Result...MORE FOOD



Sau Ping showing her fake smile eventhough she is suffering from all the food!!
After stuffing our dear little tummy with food, we decided to to head out to Tanjung for some cam whore-licious time....In which as u can guess by now, we did ended up eating ONCE again..




They were Once Good Friends.....

.....Until One Grew Tired of the Other!!!

It was only after the trip to Tanjung that we finally felt that the capacity of our stomach are reaching its limit that we decided to head down to Johor to meet up with Pui Ling....Had an amazingly good time down there, many thanks to pui ling for being such a good host in bringing us to all the funky places (eg. Tanjung Piai and clubbing at DOLCE)..Below are a ferw hotshots of the trip!!

Makan Lagi !! Carol and Sau Ping really letting lose of the konon `diet'

The Really Barren Hanging Bridge...Is as if is gonna collapse anytime soon!!

Alan showing his cooler Side...Hopefully it works!!!

Tanjung Piah Bridge!!


U Could Clearly See the Humungous Zit on Pui Ling's Face...=D

Alvin before he Hits the Drunk Spot!!

The Lovely Couple, Alan & Teacher Sau Ping

The Clubbers!!!
Truly Sorry for the long absence as I was kinda buzy running about doing uneventful things which only lead to my regret for not studying earlier for my DAMN exams...Btw, did i fail to mention, I FINALLY COMPLETED my studies...Good times are finally here, time to partay like i never did before i start working.....Upcoming post, Hot springs in Sungai Klah 3 days before me and pui ling's examination...Till than, XOXO
You Know You Want to Know,
Durwin Tan

No comments: