Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures Do paint a Thousand Words

Was busy ramaging through my messy folders in hopes of trying to stay organize and I happen to come across the pictures folder in which i have not open for ages....As I look through the contents, i begin to wonder, would I still be as close to this bunch of guys, the very people whom I gossip with, the people who laughed when I cried, or when the people I laughed at when they cry...Ahhh, life was indeed blissful with no worries or wutsoever and less shitty people to mess up my life...
First Up...The amazing Singapore with sexy-licious Adrianna, Kok Wee & Kim Boon

Presenting As well, The Singapore God of Gambler

Before Gambling

After Gambling


Business Plan 2007 - Champions

L to R: Giin Hoong, Si Lai Jason, Durwin


Cameron Highlands with `The Clan'

Drunkards of the Night...Look at pui ling especially....


Tong Yuen with Cubes of Gula Melaka inside it...Freaking Sweet


Poppy with Aunty Golda before she became an Immigrant of Msia..=(




Aunty Golda we miss you loads...Do come back soon and Party with us....


Superb Langkawi....with White Chick - Kok Wee aka Brittany and Yee Foong

Tiffany Tan and Brittany Yen =p


The Nicest Looking Picture During the Trip....


For RM500 He will Stay Up All Night....Add Another 50 He might even use some of his cosmetics from his enormously huge cosmetic bag...Satisfaction and Pleasure Guaranteed or so he claims lar..

The Legendary Telaga Perut Buncit in Langkawi


Japan'08...an amazingly superb Trip

Kitai, Ayuko and Durwin at a Temple in Kyoto

Community Service Project with Rotaract Club of Ikeda, Japan

With the Beautiful Ladies of RAC Hong Kong

The After Party which was a Blast!!!

I am truly Sorry for the super duper long post......But this are some of the memories that still linger around me and it has certainly make me realise that life isnt as shitty as it seems after all...Although I have lost contact with some of my closes buddies may it be due to arguements or the time factor, i do sincerely hope one day I would be able to reconnect the lost bonds as Life is way too short and its a shame if we were not able to enjoy it to the fullest....

Emo Emo,

Durwin Tan

2 comments:

waywen said...

eh brader, air asia got promo to bali for rm99 one way. go check their website quick. offer lasts until october 5th. take this chance to go bali for aprrc if you want. but date clashes with interact conference haha.

by the way, good job for gossip. you proved to be a good leader. :)

Yan Liang, Durwin said...

wah how in the world u manage to find my blog??...but thanks for the compliment..looking forward to work with u again