Monday, September 22, 2008

My one and Only....

I did it again..I lost my one and only hope of reorganizing myself...

Everything that I have planned for the year is gone....What on earth was I thinking...

My companion of 8 months, My private secretary of 8 months...

Sigh, I lost my one and Only Organizer....Should anyone come across a HP Organizer filled with god knows how many papers pls pls do ring me up....

I am completely utterly naked without it (T_T) so pls pls do return it...



WANTED
A Shopacholic to go holiday-ing....XD
Any Sampat kaki who is bored and just wants to go crazy??...Do hook me Up..
I am die-ing to go for a trip as this month especially has nothing but been really stressful, even the acne are starting to pop out yet again...
A lot has indeed happen over the pass few months, some of it which are happy moments and some which are indeed dissapointing....I burst at a number of people and got screwed over by many as well...
Thus, I am really looking forward to this holiday to destress and unwind and perhaps mend some broken bonds as well....


Pathethically Desperate,

Durwin Tan

No comments: